[tor-talk] Detritus

The last transmission (Digest, Vol 56, Issue 22) reached me with two
postings, but it had about 960 lines in it.  About 900 of those lines
consisted of material with the ">" in front of them, meaning they were
added during replies to messages.

I'd like to ask individuals to take a moment to erase the detritus of
earlier messages before hitting "Send".  Otherwise, I'm going to get
carpel tunnel syndrome hitting "Page Down" to get to the meat in the
message.

Paul
--
Paul Crable.  Portland, Ore.  U.S.A.