Re: [tor-talk] tor + twitter issues

isis:
> I was contacted by some nice folks at Twitter who have worked to resolve this
> issue.  The problems with Tor users being locked out of their Twittter
> accounts and asked for phone number *should* be fixed, but I wasn't given
> many details as to what the fix entails, soâ

It's a lie. I barely tweet. It is mostly to have all the interesting
people in one feed. Once I stop accessing the account for a few days
they detect strange activities. I have checked the access list and there
is nobody there but me. About two weeks they started asking for a phone
number. So probably I'll have to generate another account. The only good
part is that public stuff is kept public and Twitter is for the time
being not a walled garden. But these things change.

Cheers!