Re: [tor-talk] Please help us...

akendo wrote:

> I consider blocking of the network as an act of last resort.
> Instead you need to make the life for the spammer more difficult.

Very much agree with this. I like browsing over Tor and find it annoying
when web sites just block it completely.

> Having a moderator might be a better idea. Maybe moderate just the
> incoming posts from suspect IPs.

Yep, also requiring the user to register (with a working email address)
before being able to comment, and then manually moderating the first
few comments by any newly registers user.

This does sound like a lot of work, but can easily be farmed out to trusted
users of your site who already value the site and would be more to help
maintain the quality of the site.

Cheers,
Erik