[tor-talk] Tor Browser 6.0.5 Released Early

Hi,

Late last week ( no later than 17 September) my Tor Browser updated
itself (after prompting me) to 6.0.5. Yet, the changelog (
/tor-browser_en-US/Browser/TorBrowser/Docs/ChangeLog.txt ) gives the
release date as September 20th (future date).

Likewise,  a September 12th email sent to the Tails-dev list with the
subject, "New release schedule for Tails 2.6",  begins,

> So Mozilla has decided to delay the upcoming Firefox release until
> 2016-09-20, so the upcoming Tor Browser (6.0.5) is delayed as much, and
> hence Tails should follow suit.

I'm just wondering what accounts for TB 6.0.5 being released at least
several days ahead of the date announced (20 Sept.)