Re: [tor-talk] getting Tor to be default browser

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016, at 11:45 PM, Dave Warren wrote:
> This is why god invented HTTPS and HTTPS Everywhere.

Unfortunately, the number of sites that offer HTTPS for content other
than financial transactions and the like is, while growing, still
relatively small. (And, obviously, when it comes to sites that maintain
a .onion mirror, the number is tiny.)

What is your basis for saying that HS .onion sites are "likely harder to
attack" than "public HTTPS" sites?

And, concerning your assertion that, "staying within the tor network has
benefits.", can you name some of these benefits?