Re: [tor-talk] How to find trust nodes?

George:
> nusenu:
>>

>> George:
>>> There are regular checks about expired versions of Tor
>>
>> Can you elaborate on that?
>
> As per this thread about Atlas reporting:
>
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2017-August/012715.html
>
> Although I'm not aware of any active notifications about versions.

This is just about displaying an information on atlas, but that has no
real effect on the relay or their usage by tor clients.

I do not think that there is a tor version expiration (other than
specifically and manually removing severely broken versions via
directory authorities).

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2017-September/012444.html

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu