Re: [tor-talk] alt-svc supported by TBB

On 2018-09-18 13:33, nusenu wrote:

Dave Warren:
Can anyone confirm if the current release of TBB supports alt-svc?

I'm testing the Cloudflare alt-svc .onion beta project and I do see
the alt-svc header, but I'm trying to determine whether TBB is
actually using it or not. It seems like not, given that the website
can see a tor exit IP in the Cloudflare headers (I wouldn't expect
this since subsequent requests should be delivered over a .onion
address).

TorBrowser is supposed to support alt-svc since version 8 but
we have had mixed results when testing it
https://twitter.com/arthuredelstein/status/1037559553380966400

Using the test page at https://perfectoid.space/test.php I get either red or yellow exclusively, no amount of refreshing and/or changing circuits seems to get green which confirms my own testing on a site I operate that is participating in the beta.