[tor-talk] Looking for an old post of someone successfully advocating against blocking Tor

Dear people,
A while ago, someone reported that he/she had successfully convinced a German authority to stop blocking the access to their website via Tor. I'm sure it was on one of the torproject mailing lists and this one seems the most likely. Could anybody please send me the link again? Sadly I didn't bookmark it and it's no longer in my inbox.
I need inspiration to complain to some authorities myself.
(Following the German saying: 'Man gönnt sich ja sonst nichts!'.)

Thanks!