PenguinPlay

Hi all,

A bit of explanations about what's going on with PenguinPlay.

I'm in the process of moving the whole project to sunsite.auc.dk .
The mailing lists are incomplete, but I'll get the more up to date data very
soon. In the meantime, local newsgroups have been created on sunsite.auc.dk
(connect to it with a newsreader).

The newsgroups are sunsite.linux.penguinplay and all the subgroups (*.net,
*.graphics, etc...). They are linked to the corresponding mailing lists, so
that if you post on any of the group/list, it will also be posted on the other.

I expect the whole project to be up again by the end of this week.

Sorry for all this :(

           Stephane Peter - ESSI 2
       French Computer Science Student
    e-mail: Stephane.Peter@linux-france.com
   IRC: MEGASTeP   http://www.essi.fr/~speter/
linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux