Re: sound header

I understand.  I'm going to be sitting down with the sound team this
weekend, and we're going to discuss all this, but honestly, classes,
dataflow, functions, etc. will change quite a bit, and while I do want to
document things in detail, I want to do it gradually...basically we say
"Okay, code to access /dev/mixer is finished, tested, debugged, and runs
great, now let's write up how it works."  The stuff I've written so far was
called a design doc, but I will say right now it was a misnomer.  It's a
.plan file. If you want a more detailed doc, it's on the way - after I sit
down with the sound team and we decide how thing are going to run.

Derek