Re: Next IRC meeting

Christian Reiniger wrote: It compiles fine, but aborts with "Unrecognized Pixel
Layout, Sorry" when

> run. I suppose this is because I don't have kgi installed and thus can only
> use libggi apps on my 32 bit X11 <looking at the source> yes, seems as if
> you only support 16bit yet...

Yep.  I've been testing on 16 bit X.  Hacking in support for other true colour
visualsjust takes a few extra lines.  8-bit I don't know.  The reason I haven't
paid more attention
to this bit of the system is that (as the comments in the source suggest) libggi is
going
be improved, and allow me to implement all this in a sane manner.  I was waiting
till
then.  If you wan't 32 bit support _now_, just hack it in, or I'll do it if you
want.