Overview Doc.

On Friday I commited the overview doc and and a components page onto the
CVS repo.  They are
now available on the web, but not linked to.

They are
    penguinplay/PenguinDoc/overview.html
            and
    penguinplay/PenguinDoc/component.html

There are a few problems with them: One, I stuffed up the HTML a bit
and, well you'll see.

You might notice that the Network component is not on the components
page, even though
I had it sent to me.  This was because it doesn't mention a C API.  I
feel we need to make it
clear that there will be one, but I didn't want to arbitrarily change
what had been given to
me (beyoned minor editorial changes).  So could someone please:

    1) Tell me to just commit it onto the website anyway.
    2)  Let me change it, then commit it.
    3)  Do one of the above, themselves, without getting me to do the
donkey work.

Thanks.

Bye.