WebSite (behind schedule)

Update:

The overhaul of the site is still in progress, but not quite finished
yet... sorry.

Some of you may remember that I'd once mentioned integrating web pages
with a database.  -Well, it is almost there.  I've registered for the
Web Ring. The new look-n-feel and layout is done, but the perl scripting
and getting the data into and out of my database (PostGreSQL) is taking
more time than I'd planned on.

Once I can tidy up effectively pushing and pulling data in and out of
the database... Administering the site should be easy. Pages will be
generated from templates.  For instance, all pages will share the same
perl scripting for headers and footers. -All of which translates into an
easier time changing and maintaining a more active website.

Project Leaders, etc. will be able to make changes from an
administrative site web interface that'll update the main website once a
day. It'll be kind of "Slashdot.org'esque".  -Except that main website
"http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay" will be flat static webpages
generated dynamically from a database.

In the mean time, I'm looking for some good logo's to represent all the
different projects:  Graphics, Sound, Input, Network, GGI, CrystalSpace,
etc.  If you find any, or are willing to whip some up... email them to
me.

Garrett

--
C. Garrett Goebel