Re: Webmaster

hsmith@dockside.co.za wrote:

>> We will have PHP support for all our project before X-mas (I hope!).

>That will be great .. and will also make things alot easer to maintain :)
>
>we can also include submitions :) and stuff .. kinda like /. and freshmeat :)

Yep. We need some submission mechanism for the "news" section and perhaps
also the FAQ etc (apropos FAQ - I think we had a FAQ maintainer some time
ago - where is he??).

And we need some possibility for us developers to easily add and modify
docs (if possible by simply uploading them somewhere + adding a
(preliminary) link).

Cu
	Christian
--

Very funny, Scotty! Now beam up my clothes...