Re: PenguinPotentail

Timothy Twelves wrote:

>I'd like to findout how many people are actively working in developing

Well, we're not completely sure about that ourselves, but we're not many
active developers right now. We seem to have a sad record of developers
dropping out because of lack of time...

>penguinplay and a rough idea on how complete PP is.

Not very. The very basic file management system skeleton is working, the
basic 2D system works and, yes, I think that's it for now (as for code -
the designs are much more complete).

>I've had a look at the website, informing.  Is it possible to get a

Er, no. It's not informing - it's terribly outdated. Working on that.

>download of all digest/list messages so i can read what was discussed

No problem. send a mail to
penguin-graphics-help@sunsite.auc.dk
That will give you nice instructions on how to get indexes and messages of
the past. You can also direct your newsreader to sunsite.auc.dk and read
the archived mailing lists via news (local groups named
sunsite.linux.penguinplay / sunsite.linux.penguinplay.graphics / ... )

Cu
	Christian
--

CPU not found. retry, abort, ignore?