Re: PenguinPotentail

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Timothy Twelves wrote:

>I'd like to findout how many people are actively working in developing
>penguinplay and a rough idea on how complete PP is.

Well, I'm at least working quite actively on what maybe will be the
networking part. Or, I'm not sure if it will be that either, as there is
a lot of duplicate efforts. 'Zombie' has soon been completelty overhauled
and redone, and works quite nice. I still have some minor featurws
missing, but the system is quite stable and works ok. Some memory-leaks
need to be fixed, some errorhandling and so on.

If you're interested in more details please let me know.

  Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm   |  CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
 Linux Inside since '94 |      chakie@infa.abo.fi, jekholm@abo.fi