Re: Weird stuff in the source

Bjarke Hammersholt Roune wrote:

>Ok, I've found stuff like this in URLInfo.cpp and other places:
>
><<<<<<< URLInfo.cpp
>[SNIP]
>
>First, I thougth I was doing something wrong with CVS, but if I am, I'm
>unable to see what.

Everything's perfectly ok. cvs tried to merge the changes in the cvs
version of the file into your local version of it, encountered some
problems and marked the problematic areas with this, so that you can easily
correct it. Unless you made some changes to the files yourself, you should
simply delete them and do an update again.

>Assuming this really is in the CVS-tree, who put that there? It's been

It's not.

	Christian