[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I made the changes to FileGlobalData as you proposed, Peter.
FileGlobalData has to be accessed via FileGlobalData::Instance () now.
Here's the Changelog:
* Reordered FileTGlobalData declaration to show public parts first
* Renamed FileTGlobalData to FileGlobalData
* Eliminated neccessity to have a global instance of FileGlobalData
* Renamed FileGlobalData member variables to follow small_with_underscores convention
* Adapted calls to FileGlobalData to the changes
* Fixed buglet in ppfStat () (made it return false failure ins some cases)
Drive A: not responding...Formatting C: instead