Source update

Committed another bunch of little changes:

* Some more PFile doc fixes/updates
* Added debug Macro ppAssertArg(), behaving like ppAssert(), but printing "Invalid Argument" instead of "Assertion Failed". To be used for API function argument sanity checking.
* Adapted the PFile API functions to use the ppAssertArg() Macro
* Fixed constness mismatch in WriteVirt() prototype

The last point is the thing you found, Peter.

BTW, Bjarke - lately I'm fixing little things all over the code. If you're
working at something and prefer that I don't touch some files during that
time, please tell me.

	Christian