Re: Website ->php3

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Christian Reiniger wrote:

>It would be useful for the news list, and later of course the library list
>will be databased (when someone finds the time to maintain it)

Stuff like that can be quite heavily automated. Let users add their own
libraries using a simple form. Collect all new data onto a separate page
where it can be viewed (and possibly checked up) by an administrator and
eventually approved (maybe by clicking a simple checkbox). Approved stuff
will then be automatically included on the list of libs/apps/whatever.

My Emacs in the next virtual window contains horrible amounts of MySQL:ed
PHP-code that belongs to a money-project, so I'm starting to know what can
be done using the combination, which is a *lot*.

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream