Re: AYT?

Lalo Martins wrote:

>> > Is PenguinPlay dead or is it only the website?
>>
>> PPlay is not as quiet as Nicholas Lee might make you think.
>
>And considering that I sent the "AYT" mail to the list more than
>2 weeks ago and I'm getting this (first) reply now, what should

Well, it's actually the second reply (Nicholas' was first) ;)

>I think? :-)
>
>Not wanting to be a bore, just that I don't think PPlay deserves
>to die like this.

Yup. It's kinda sad. But the situation is not quite as bad as you might
think:

(1) Eelke is working on a new design for the sound part

(2) Christof restarted PenguinInput

(3) While Adrian was away I first did some ppg2d hacking and, when I came
to a point when I couln't continue without his help I continued work on
PenguinFile (adding PakFile reading code). The PenguinFile code isn't
complete by far, but I now have a clear idea on how to implement it and the
first 1200 LOC are written ;)

(4) Now as Adrian is here again I predict that ppg2d will move quite a bit.

(5) Henti will rework the Homepage soon

(6) The dynamic FAQ system is set up and it's being updated slowly

Cu
	Christian
--

"use the source, luke." (obi-wan gnuobi)