Re: Probably a FAQ

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999, Christian Reiniger wrote:

>Sorry for the long delay.
>
>Day, Jem BGI WAL wrote:
>>M$ provide the DirectPlay API set to 'ease'
>>the provision of network games/chat rooms/servers
>>etc. Are there any plans to produce something
>>similar for Linux or have i just found myself
>>a project ???
>
>*grin*
>
>The "Zombie" engine works and runs rather nicely, but its author stopped
>development on it due to lack of interest. The pages should be still up
>however (http://infa.abo.fi/~chakie/zombie/).

They are up, although not updated for a while. I will probably start
working on it again later this winter, as I've now got some more energy
and a bit of perspective on the stuff. But first I'll try and shake out a
release of my OpenGL C++ scene-graph. I've needed one for several projects
now, so I thought it was time to create something I could be comfortable
with. Btw, if anyone is interested in it I'll be happy to dump him/her
a tgz. :-)

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream