Re: multiple input devs

Garrett Goebel wrote:

>> But is it useful to have several _pointers_ on one screen?
>>
>Hmm... Perhaps (going back to a quake-like example), if you wanted to
>allow the player to use and aim 2 weapons at the same time? I could
>forsee the use of multiple targeting pointers... and potentially a
>directional (go over there while I turn my upper-body to shoot over
>there) pointer.

Hmmm, yes, sounds reasonable. Yeah.

>between the input from 1 USB keyboard and another?

GGI/EvStack should handle this nicely.

>Am I missing the point? Ignorance is a virture right?  99% of the time,

Well, the main thing here is that I´m doing the GUI stuff. This means that
I care only about mice etc used as "pointers" (i.e. having a position etc)
and keyboards used for entering keystrokes (entering text, some kb shortcuts
etc). The general input stuff is something Christof has to care about ;)

Cu
	Christian