Re: IRC meeting (was: Game developer tools...)

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998, Michael Maher wrote:

> A good thing would be to find out what and where available tools are
> located.  I can package them up in RPM format.  These tools can then also
> be installed on debian systems with the 'alien' program or someone more
> ambitious can make a dpkg out of the source.
Yep.  This is not _really_ what we are doing, but I think a centralized
store of RPM's would be a nice reasource, we might as well collect them
(although, there are other linux-games related groups which would want
to know about it).

Many of the RPM's like SvgaLib would already be in existance, and only
need to be collected.  Others, like the GIMP should not be included (or
maybe..).

What RPM's would we want?
	* SVGAlib
	* GGI (This is a bit of a moving target though)
	* Draw program, I like Satan Paint, GIMP (if we can fit it)
What else?