Re: IRC meeting (was: Game developer tools...)

> > >I'd like to hear feedback from some commercial game developers.
> >
> > Yes, we simply should try to contact them now. It could get a bit difficult
> > to actually reach the developers though...
> Yes, but I think we should have an "in house" IRC meeting first,
> I have a real fear of meeting Important People and finding we
> have nothing to say.

We don't have to say anything.  I'm really more interested in hearing
from them:

	We would do Linux games if .... [fill in the blank]

Then, armed with the knowledge of what the big game houses need,
we can provide it, and make Linux even better. :-)

See ya!
	-Sam Lantinga				(slouken@devolution.com)

--
Author of Simple DirectMedia Layer -