Re: Website?

Hunter Thomas wrote:
>Yeah, but I've been busy for the past two weeks. Monday was my B-day,

Congrats :-)

>most likely do some work on it tonight. BTW, what sort of introduction do
>you want on the main page? I plan to have major anouncements posted on
>the main page, but more minor stuff posted on a specific news page. What
>do you all think?

I think having both a short "what is this all about?" text (I'll compose
something between the one on the current main page (too short) and the one
in the FAQ (too long) the next days) and a list of recent news. I don't
think moving "minor" news to a seperate page would be good. Changing news
is a sign of life and we won't have a gigantic flood of them even when PP
becomes really big.

>more, but this was a kickass one none the less. If you don't have any
>sort of 3d card at all, get one of these, they come in at less than $100,
>and blow the crap out of anything else that has come before. No more

Oh, my TNT is just fine, thanks ;)

>software rendering for me! And Linux driver (now w/ full 3d support,
>glide 2.6 ported too), I can play Q2 in all it's glory! Well, almost, I

There's a (beta) GLX driver for XFree 4 for the TNT - no specs, but source
code...

>still need to dog CL into making the specs and drivers for my SB Live!
>(value) open. Grr, still want to play Q2 in windows, grrr.

Don't expect that to happen soon. The SB64(AWE/PCI) etc perhaps, but the
Live is too "cutting edge". Sometime later...

	Christian