Re: Website?

Actually, Voodoo3 2000 is faster, both clock speed and fps than a TNT 2 (not
the ultra, mind you). This, acording to C|Net labs, so I trust the results.
However, about the TNT 2, it's not out yet. Sure, if you really want to get a
nice card, and spend $50-100 more than a V3 2000, then by all means get a
TNT2. Hell, I want one. 32-bit color, AGP 4x compatability, all very nice. But
consider that while less new games use GLIDE exclusively, you often get better
performance out of most any games utilization of it, due to the fact that it
uses all the features of the Voodoo cards, rather than just some, like
Direct3D (shudder), or OpenGL. Mesa drives are usually even less optimized,
and hey, I don't blame them.