The old Website

I looked throught the old (= current) website for old/obsolete/... things
and here's what I found (should be useful for you, Hunter).

Notes:
------

* Hunter, for the things we have to update, should we just put write the
contents in minimalistic HTML and you take care of the final look, or how
would you like it?
* Stephane, you are coordinator, ftp/mlist/cvs/ftp admin etc. bot you have
been very quiet revently. Do you still have enough time to do these things
properly or should someone else take over?
* The Gtk-- signal/slot mechanism (that served as base for our "messaging"
system) has been moved into its own (gtk-independent) lib, called
libgsig++. We should use that as our LvlO event system.
* All notes in here are about the documents' *contents*, not the *look*
* The people noted for the different tasks are the ones I *think* know
best about the respective subject *and* have enough spare time now. I might
be wrong.
* Team leaders, *please* help here. Look through your stuff, identify
old/obsolete/historic docs, things that need to be updated etc.
* All underlined dirs are relative to the "www" dir in CVS
* The FAQ is not in cvs - it's URL is "http://sunsite.auc.dk/cgi-bin/ppfom"
* The PFile docs are not in CVS, the URL is:
(http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)ftpspace/Documentation/PenguinFile/book/book1.html

/
--

index.html      [needs complete rework - Hunter]
download.html   [needs complete rework - Christian]

PenguinDoc/
-----------

coding.html               [fine for now]
components.html           [needs rework - mainly Christian]
gamespace.html            [fine, mark as "possible future work"]
general.html              [almost fine, minor corrections/cleanup - Christian]
gsdk_c_wrappers.html      [mark as "historic document, obsolete"]
gsdk_graphics_topics.html [mark as "historic document, obsolete"]
gsdk_recommend.txt        [don't know (historic?).  Adrian?]
index.html                [mostly fine, adapt to other changes (removed docs etc) - Hunter]
overview.html             [almost same as general.html, needs closer look - Christian]
sound.h                   [obsolete (historic) ??? Derek?]
gui-draft/                [fine, mark as "possible future work"]
messaging/                [needs closer look (see below), don't link yet]

PenguinGraphics/
----------------

<Adrian, please fill in>

PenguinSound/

<Derek, please fill in>

PenguinInput/

There's nobody working on that part and there's no "real" code. Don't
link, add a "there's currently nobody working on the Input part. If you'd
like to help us out here please contact us." note somewhere else.

PenguinNet/

<Stephane, please fill in>