Re: The old Website

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> * The Gtk-- signal/slot mechanism (that served as base for our "messaging"
> system) has been moved into its own (gtk-independent) lib, called
> libgsig++. We should use that as our LvlO event system.

Had a brief browser, looks good.  Advantage is that given it's the gtk
standard there should be trouble with people not having it.

http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/~kenelson/libsigc++/benchmark.html is
interesting comparison.  I guess the only other library worth comparing it
with is the GII one.

Nicholas