Re: RFC: new Website

>page, and a slightly different table setup, but same idea. What do you
think of
>a pinstripe grey/black bg? I've seen this on many websites, and it looks
very
>good, because it breaks up the monotony of a single color background,
while
>remaining simple. I will of course be using solid black bg for the table
data
>sections that have text in them.

>Christian Reiniger wrote:

>> Ok, I haven't got any reply from Hunter the last days, so I took out
those
>> HTML docs and hacked a little homepage prototype myself. It's at
>> http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/ftpspace/index.shtml

I think it looks good. Dont go too heavy on the graphics.
I'd much prefer some thing that loads fast.

>> Some links (esp. the ones to the team pages) are still dead, but it
should
>> be enough to get an impression (it's what you'd expect from a homepage
made
>> by a coder - very simple).

When I get some time I'll try and convert the comments for PenguinSound to
perceps
and place the result in ftpspace somewhere. What do I need to know to be
able to
upload stuff by ftp? Should I redo the PenguinSound page in the same style?
I've
been meaning to change it a bit for a while.