I resign

Hi folks,

As the subject of this email implies, I would like to officially resign as
maintainer of the PenguinPlay project. The reason is obvious, I guess all of
you have not heard much from me those days.

As I don't have any more time to spare on this project, it's probably better if
I resign and somebody else takes over. Christian Reiniger has been doing most
of what was supposed to be my job in the past month, and he will probably like
to officially stand up and become the new official PenguinPlay maintainer.

That does not mean I quit :-). I am just too busy writing games on Linux those
days (look at my signature ;)). So I will still be around, I still don't have
time to do administrative tasks, etc. I'll be happy to give all the needed
informations to the people that will take over.

Also I am still listed as the team leader for PenguinNet. I have not yet
decided what to do about this, it's still an interesting project but I don't
think I'll have the time to actively code anything. So maybe somebody that
could become more involved would like to sign up for this as well (Jan ?).

We definitely need more supervision, and since I don't fit for this task I hope
you guys will help lead this project where I intended it to be in the first
place: help get more games on Linux :)

---
Stephane Peter
Programmer