Re: STOP! LOOK! LISTEN!

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

>Sound might be OK, since GGI sound support is minimal, but input is an

BTW: Does anyone here know what system will be the future for Linux?
Currently  OSS/Lite is used, but ALSA seems to replace it in the long run...

>    * Layer P == Codeveloping GGI.

Will we provide some portable API on layer P, too (a wrapper to GGI, OpenGL, etc or whatever is used on the target system)??

AFAIK we wanted to do this some time ago, but  we´re moving away from this more and more.

Cu
	Christian