Re: New Linux Game SDK Project - Please Read This If Nothing Further

Christian Reiniger wrote:
SNIP

> As for gsdk coordination - www.linuxgames.org was set up for this, but the
> server has been down for quite some time now and the maintainer doesn't
> answer to mails. We were almost finished with moving the site to
> sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames when the person reorganizing the pages
> disappeared too. Anyone remotely interested in taking one of these jobs
> (PPlay/LGDC) *PLEASE* speak up!

I am quite willing to do either or both jobs for you. I have been
following this
project since the beginning but have done nothing and if there is
something I feel like I should do it is this.

In order to do this job I need to know the source of the PPLAY info i.e.
web sites
and documention for the project and also how to put the info in
linuxgames. Also how soon do you need it done I could probably do it
within a week if can access the info and the new web site easily.