Re: Mail trouble II

Jan Ekholm wrote:

>>I just discovered that my current smail setup here can't handle my new

>Why not ditch smail and use sendmail or qmail instead? At work we had a
>smail mailhost, but it got used by a spammer for relaying some days ago,
>so now we use sendmail.

Because smail was really easy to setup (once I recognized that I simply had
to ignore 90% of the docs) and it worked really fine so far.
sendmail is clearly overkill for 4 users (me and the rest of the family)
and qmail, well, I don't know it. smail runs fine again, so changing is
very low on my priority list.

Cu
	Christian