Re: Guidelines? (And a quick note about the website)

As for the sound.h, I'm going to definitely work on documenting an API
_tonight_.   It will probably be different, however.  So, from this point
forward we'll have a documented API for sound, and I'll try and get a
matching sound.h to go with it by the end of the weekend, after that I can
get down to coding.

Just thought I'd let you guys know what I'm doing.

Derek