Re: Guidelines? (And a quick note about the website)

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, The Greene Family wrote:

> As for the sound.h, I'm going to definitely work on documenting an API
> _tonight_.   It will probably be different, however.  So, from this point
> forward we'll have a documented API for sound, and I'll try and get a
> matching sound.h to go with it by the end of the weekend, after that I can
> get down to coding.

Great stuff.

Just a request is it popssible to produce a document along these lines:
http://members.iweb.net.au/~steveoc/ERP/mil-std-wtf.html

With an example of this in action at
http://members.iweb.net.au/~steveoc/ERP/Accounts_SSS_b.html

If we can produce some documents like this, it makes it much easier for
people to drop in and out of the project.

Nicholas