Re: Should have docs done tonight but...

It's not 500k don't worry. :-)  I'm pretty much finished with it, but I
have to leave for my glorious job in fast food right now, so I don't have
time to make my final alterations and such. Will send a private message
about CVS access to you Christian :-)

Will e-mail the doc tonight when I get home.

Derek