Re: win32 diffs

Peter Burns wrote:

>I have attached the diffs that I made for the win32 changes.

Ok. Applying them.

diff win32pp/src/PenguinFile/FileGlobalData.cpp penguinplay/src/PenguinFile/FileGlobalData.cpp
44c44
< FileGlobalData *FileGlobalData::m_instance = 0;
---
> FileGlobalData *FileGlobalData::instance = 0;

I won't change this. Sorry. In FileGlobalData my convention is
members=small_with_underscore and locals=StartWithCaps
IMO that's clear enough.

diff win32pp/src/PenguinFile/Win32.cpp penguinplay/src/PenguinFile/Win32.cpp
466c456
< #if 0
---

481d470
<
483,485c472
< #else
<    char* pRetVal = Strdup(pBuffer);
< #endif

That's somewhere in GetCWDPlain, but I don't know exactly where. Is this
for excluding the URLInfo initialization code and instead just returning
the plain native path?

Another thing - Can you do me a favor and send me all the current versions
of the .dsp and .def files (or commit them yourself if that works again)?
I've made a bit of a mess of my copies. Thanks.

	Christian

PS: I'll play a bit with Cygwin the next days, so that I'll be able to do
some Win32 testing myself in the future

--

Drive C: not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic