Re: Demo Game Plan

Christian Reiniger wrote:
> Monsters need some AI. Spotting the player, aiming at him, chasing him.
> Simple predefined paths won't work in a platform game.

Reckon they will.  Look at the Mario series.  Every monster
that I recall is either on a timed loop (plants, cannons, flame
monsters), or has a very simple set of behaviour rules which isn't
dependant on what the player is doing (turtles).  The only exception
there is some of the end-of-level type bosses, but they're barely
intelligent.

--Adam