Re: Looking for Asylum

Peter Burns wrote:

> >Christian Reiniger wrote:
>
> Well I guess I better have a look at crystal space.
> I think I have it on my home machine somewhere, I haven't looked much at its
> code.
>
> Crystal space already has some audio code right? I'll have a play around with
> it.

The audio code in Crystal Space is still working more or less but the problem
is that we have no maintainer. Some people also feel that there are some
design problems with it. It would be very good if this sub-project of CS could
be revived.

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"The knuckles! The horrible knuckles!"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)