PakCompiler 0.1 Beta

Ok, boys and girls, Version 0.1 Beta of the PakCompiler is now in CVS. It
compiles on my Linux/ix86 system with egcs 1.1 and seems to work fine. I
tested it with a small test setup (verified this with a hexeditor) and with
my Unreal directory (about 420MB - no, no hexeditor here ;)

I now added Cmdline parsing, so it can now operate on any directory and
with any VendorID etc strings. See the README and TODO files for more info.
(It's in penguinplay/PenguinTools/PakCompiler/)

BTW: Where are the volunteers for the PakFile reading code? ;)

Cu
	Christian
--

Error 032: Recursion error - see error 032