Re: Going away for a while.

On Sun, 01 Nov 1998, Christian Reiniger wrote:
>s369625@student.uq.edu.au wrote:
>

>Well, I hope you don't mean "long" as "up to 2^31 seconds" ;)
No it doesn't, more in the order of 4x10^5 seconds.

>Permanently? This doesn't sound like a standard "I'm out for a while"
>thing. And it doesn't sound very Adrian-like either...
Permanently means:
	IF the new mainainer enjoys the job, they may keep it.  That will let
me do some work on the event system.

>I am. And I'll stay there (despite the fact that I have to gzip the oldest
>2000 GGI mails from time to time to prevent my /home partition from
>exploding ;)
>
>Some related notes: I'm busy right now with setting up the LGDC
>site/project, but that should relax the next days when the announcement is
>released (BTW: the site is already at www.linuxgames.org - have a look at
>it and bombard me and/or the LGDC mailing list with comments!).
I'll do this after I have had a good look at the pages.

>zAfter that I'll concentrate on making the PenguinFile system usable and as
>soon as that is done I'll continue work on PenguinGUI, primarily checking
>what pg2d features it needs. Perhaps I'll do some work on pg2d after that,
>too. We'll see.
_Someone_ please tinker with it.  I really don't want to see it stall while I am
away.

>Well, ok. Good luck with your exams and have much fun afterwards (and write
>us from time to time ;)
Thanks.  And I will be writing to you.  If all else fails, Telnet and Pine are
my freinds.  Thank god for the early days of Unix.