Re: Ok...

Bjarke Hammersholt Roune wrote:

> > Aren't they supposed to be just ignored? I might be wrong, but I think
> > we have some of those in Quadra, and VC++ doesn't puke (well, we *did*
> > release Quadra, didn't we?)... :-)
>
> Perhaps you were using MS VC++ 6.0 ? My version is 5.0.

We used to use 5.0, but whatever... Anyway, the fact that they stop the
compilation is close enough to what they are supposed to do... :-)

> First Email sent through the newsgroup rather than Email, so lets see if it
> works... :)

You are sure? I can see an "Old-To:" header with some text in it in
addition to the mailing list address (added by the gateway)...

The message isn't threaded correctly, but at least, it has a "Re:" in
the subject instead of an "RV:", which made it go with related messages
at least. This is an improvement!

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/