it ran! +bug

First, there's a bug in Directory.h: In the constructor of Directory,
m_pParent should be initialized to 0.

I got PFile to run! :)

I made a few hacks and got rid of the build errors. Then I slapped on a
do-nothing WinMain() function.

ppAssert always asserts. I'm not sure exactly why. I hacked it to use the
standard library assert(), and that fixed it.

Also, SetCWD() of FileTGlobalData needs the currentCW member to actually
point to the current working directory. The problem is that currentCW is
initialized to 0, and can only be set to something else by using SetCWD()...
The problem is with both overloads of SetCWD(), as the one call the other.