PFile update

Ok, I corrected the things I mentioned in the other mail plus fixed the
behavior of the system regarding the current working dir. Things compile,
but I don't have the time for thest them right now. The source is at the
usual place.

Something I did *not* fix is the behavior of URLInfo::ToNative (WIN32) when
confronted with paths like "/usr/local//bin" (i.e. multiple consecutive
slashes in it). It can't handle that yet.

	Christian