Re: TODO

> [Long Mail]

> Ok, this is an attempt to line out what has to be done during the next time
> and in what direction I think PPlay will go.

> First, here's a new, reworked sketch of a new PPlay agenda. It's more
> "lightweight" than the previous ones, with less lofty goals and a more
> pragmatic approach.

> The basic thing is that PPlay will try to bring some order in the current
> multitude of game libraries.

> The main part here is gathering information of the libs and creating some
> good database out of that. Most of this will be done via the LGDC by asking
> game developers about their experiences and by letting library developers
> submit news about their libs in some happypenguin-style way. The goal is to
> make it easy for people who know "Ok, I need features X, Y and Z" to find a
> good set of libraries for that task.

That sounds really good.
I heartily applaud your choice of direction, and I look forward to using
the PenguinPlay web pages for Linux game development information. :)

	-Sam Lantinga				(slouken@devolution.com)

Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software
--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"
						 -- Rich Kulawiec