[pygame] irc chat

hello pygame users.

just letting you know about current IRC chat stuff. the openprojects
server at:

irc.openprojects.net:6667

is hosting many development related chatrooms. for a long time we've
had several users in the #sdl channel. although pygame traffic still
isn't huge there, i went ahead and registered a channel for #pygame.

if you ever need quick help or just a couple questions, come on
over. i know i've run into many of you already in the #sdl channel,
and that is a pretty good place to come for advice. (and various OT
discussions :] )

anyways, try hopping online at some point. there's a good chance that
someone will be in the #pygame channel, but if not ask around in #sdl.

keep an eye out for Pete "ShredWheat" Shinners and David "Futility"
Clark. there are other pygame users on there regularly, but i don't
know who's name goes with who's handle. off the top of my head, some
of them are Mike_L, HardcoreLamer, hmm, there's more but i forget.

anyways, around the clock there are always smart SDL people in the
#sdl channel. some are slightly framiliar with python, so it is
possible to get a little advice.

see you online.