Re: [pygame] irc chat

I'd just like to mention that some PyGame users also hang out in #Python,
(I know Mike_L hangs out there a lot) as well as tons of experienced python
programmers. I'm GenericBoy, btw. :)

--
Chris Armstrong   http://twistedmatrix.com/~carmstro     carmstro@dynup.net
There is a 90% chance that this message was written when the author's been