Re: [pygame] Alpha blending

> i did just check this out more, and the clipping of rects to
> update seems to be working perfectly. if you cannot figure out
> what is failing in your "off-the-edge" blits, try cleaning it
> up and sending it in. everything seems to be working perfectly
> for my little tests.

I have worked around my issue so I don't know if I should rewrite it again.

But basically since I am using a double buffered fullscreen I don't use
display.update() but display.flip()
And I was basically blitting a Surface(300x300) from
(-100,-100,300,300) into the screen and nothing appeared.
I try again tonight by rewriting it, it might after be an side effect of
working until 2 AM!

I do a classic "save-under" technique to be sure my bobs will not leave an
inelegant trace on the background.

I try to send that tonight through my home computer!

cheers,

Guillaume