[pygame] Debian packages of pygame 1.0

I've packaged up 1.0, and uploaded it to contrib.  You can find
the pygame_1.0-1_i386.deb file, along with the source for building it
here:

ftp://pygame.seul.org/pub/pygame/contrib

Currently you can only use this in unstable, as python2 is only available
in unstable.

Please post or mail me if you try the package.  I would like to find
someone to sponsor an upload to the Debian archive, now it is version 1.0.
If any of you know a Debian maintainer who may be interested, please
pipe up.

Pete: You can delete the file pygame_0.99pre-1.orig.tar.gz, and move
the rest to be available from the download page if you like.

Thank you all for pygame 1.0!

Francis

--
Home: francis@flourish.org  Web: www.flourish.org